关于闻香识女人经典台词
在现在的社会生活中,我们用到台词的地方越来越多,台词是一种特殊的文学语言,必须具有动作性,不仅性格化,还要诗化和口语化。其实很多朋友都不太清楚什么样的台词才是好的台词,以下是小编为大家整理的闻香识女人经典台词,欢迎大家借鉴与参考,希望对大家有所帮助。
No mistakes in the Tango, not like life. It's simple, that's what makes the Tango so great. If you make a mistake, get all tangled up,just Tango on.
舞跳错了还可以继续,但生活不一样。
You're not bad, you're just in pain.
如果一个人是坏人,并不是因为他本性有多恶,只是因为他的生命中积累了太多坏的东西。世界上没有坏人,只有在痛苦中的人。
When the shit hits the fan, some guys run and some guys stay.
世界就是如此,东窗事发的时候有人走,有人留。
Now I've come to the crossroad in my life.I always knew what the right path was without exception. I knew, but I never took it.you know why.It's was too damn hard.
一个人走向末路往往是因为不遗余力地寻找捷径。
There is nothing like the sight of an amputated spirit.There is no prothesis for that.
没有什么比残缺的灵魂更可怕,而且那是任何东西都无法填补的。
Did you ever have the feeling that you wanted to go,and still you had the feeling that you wanted to stay?
有时决定了要走,却总是徘徊留恋。有时决定留下,眼神却总望着远方的山水。没关系,唱首歌,走走停停地看看风景。一条路始终有个尽头。
no mistakes in the tango, not like life.
兮:舞跳错了可以继续,生活呢?
all my life i stood up to everyone and everything because if made me feel important. you do it cause you mean it.
兮:有目的的生活有时候也会是一种悲哀。差距总是让人失落。
you're not bad, you're just in pain.
兮:如果一个人是坏人,并不是因为他本性有多恶,只是因为他的生命中积累了太多的的坏。是的`,世界上没有坏人,只有在痛苦中的人。
what life?i got no life.i'm in the dark here. do you understand? i'm in the dark.
if you're tangled up, just tango on.
when the shit hits the fan, some guys run and some guys stay.
兮:世界就是如此,东窗事发的时候有人走,有人留。
i don't know charlie's silence here is right or wrong,i'm not a judge or jury, but i can tell you this, he won't sell anybody out to buy his future.that's called integrity!that's called courage!
兮:逃避责任的倾向谁都有,但正因如此,世界才呼唤“正直”和“勇气”.
now i've come to the crossroad in my life.i always knew what the right path was without exception. I knew, but i never took it.you know why.it's was too damn hard.
兮:一个人走向末路往往是因为不遗余力的寻找捷径。
there is nothing like the sight of an amputated spirit. there is no prothesis for that.
兮:肢解人的灵魂是最可怕的,那几乎是不可挽回的。
did you ever have the feeling that you wanted to go, and still you had the feeling that you wanted to stay?
兮:有时决定了要走,却总是徘徊留恋。有时决定留下,眼神却总望着远方的山水。没关系,唱首歌,走走停停地看看风景。一条路始终有个尽头。
阿尔·帕西诺为查理辩护那节的台词:
This is such a crock of shit !
这场听证会简直胡闹(一团狗屎)!
Please watch your language, Mr. Slade.
(校长)请注意你德措辞,史雷德先生!
You are in the Baird school,not a barracks.
(校长)你身在博德学校,不是军营
Mr. Simms, l will give you one final opportunity to speak up.
(校长)西蒙先生 我给你最后一次机会来陈述
''Boys, inform on your classmates, save your hide;
“孩子们,出卖朋友求自保”
anything short of that,we're gonna burn you at the stake'' ?
“否则,烧得你不见灰”?
Well, gentlemen,
好的,先生们…
when the shit hits the fan,some guys run…
出纰漏时,有人逃离
Here's Charlie facin' the fire,and there's George hidin' in big daddy's pocket.
查理面对烈火,那边的乔治躲进老爹的大口袋里
And what are you doin' ?
结果你做什么呢?
You're buildin' a rat ship here,
你在这培育的是老鼠大队
a vessel for seagoin' snitches.
一堆卖友求荣客者
And if you think you're preparin' these minnows for manhood,
如果你以为在锻炼虾兵成龙头
because l say you are killin' the very spirit this institution proclaims it instills.
因为你正扼杀了这所学府所坚持的精神
l mean, the only class in this act is sittin' next to me.
唯一在这次事件中有格调的人坐在我旁边
l'm here to tell you this boy's soul is intact.
我可以告诉你这孩子的灵魂是完整无缺的
lt's non-negotiable.You know how l know ?
这是不容置疑的,为什么我知道?
Someone here, and l'm not gonna say who,offered to buy it.
这里的某个人,我不会说出是谁,要收买他
lf l were the man l was five years ago, l'd take a flamethrower to this place !
如果我是五年前的那个人,我会带喷火枪来这儿!
Out of order ? Who the hell you think you're talkin' to ?
过分?你以为你在跟谁说话?
l've been around,you know ?
And l have seen Boys like these,younger than these,
我见过很多像在场的男孩之一样的人,比这里的人还要年轻
their arms torn out,their legs ripped off.
臂膀被扭,腿被炸断
But there is nothin'like the sight of an amputated spirit.
那些都不及灵魂被切除更可怕
There is no prosthetic for that.
灵魂没有义肢!
You think you're merely sendin' this splendid foot soldier back home to Oregon with his tail between his legs,
你以为你把这好青年像落荒狗似的送回家
but l say you are executin' his soul !
我说你是处死了他的灵魂
As l came in here,l heard those words:''cradle of leadership.''
来这儿的时候,我听到类似“领袖摇篮”的字眼
Well, when the bough breaks,the cradle will fall,
嗯,支干断掉时,摇篮就垮了
Makers of men,creators of leaders.
人类制造者,领袖创造家
Be careful what kind of leaders you're producin' here.
当心你创造的是哪种领袖
l don't know if Charlie's silence here today is right or wrong;
我不知道查理今天的缄默是对是错
l'm not a judge or jury.
我不是法官或者陪审团
But l can tell you this:
但我可以告诉你
he won't sell anybody out to buy his future !
他绝不会出卖别人以求前程
And that, my friends,is called integrity.
而这,朋友们,就叫正直
Now that's the stuff leaders should be made of.
那才是创造领袖的原料
Now l have come to the crossroads in my life.
如今我走到人生十字路口
l always knew what the right path was.
我总是知道哪条路是对的
lt's the right path.
这是一条正确的路
lt's a path made of principle that leads to character.
这是一条原则,通往个性之道
Let him continue on his journey.
让他继续他的行程吧
You hold this boy's future in your hands, Committee.
这个男孩的前途掌握在你们手中,委员们
lt's a valuable future,
绝对是有价值的前途
lt's gonna make you proud one day, l promise you.
有一天您会引以为毫的,我向你保证
【关于闻香识女人经典台词】相关文章:
不懂女人的经典台词10-29
王的女人经典台词摘抄04-07
《王的女人》影评及经典台词04-04
关于物象识天气的谚语10-30
关于看风识天气谚语09-17
《一个陌生女人的来信》的经典台词01-20
关于女人的谚语09-10
关于看天象识天气的谚语09-05
关于看动物识天气的谚语05-27