神偷奶爸3经典台词中英
我要投稿 投诉建议

神偷奶爸3经典台词中英

时间:2024-09-12 11:17:32 欧敏 台词 我要投稿
  • 相关推荐

神偷奶爸3经典台词中英

  《神偷奶爸3》登陆内地院线,影片在试映中的表现中规中矩,保持了一贯的幽默气氛和精良的制作水准,下面是语文迷小编收集整理的关于电影《神偷奶爸3》的经典台词,欢迎大家阅读参考!

神偷奶爸3经典台词中英

  神偷奶爸3经典台词1

  I just need to get some things off my plate before we start taking over the world, thats all。只不过在我们开始征服世界前,我得先把一些事情处理完。

  But not me。 I stepped up。但我愿意,我毛遂自荐的。

  I dont。 Id do it again in a heartbeat。我可没有,我真想马上再来一次。

  banana。

  对于这个看脸的世界失望了。

  it feels so good to be bad

  即使不快乐,也要记得哈哈大笑。

  我们要永远永远在一起,不分离。即使你变了,我也会陪伴你,让你回到从前。

  兄弟有难,奋不顾身!

  别看我疯疯颠颠,其实我也会伤心,我也会不高兴,我也会失落。

  I was thinking you two could get some grub。我觉得你们俩可以出去吃个饭。

  Are you out of your gourd?你疯了吗?

  Well, it seems that because of your checkered past, everyone else refused to work with you。好像是由于你背景复杂,所以没人愿你和你共事。

  Does it matter? 有什么关系吗?

  Yeah, well, she is a nut job, and Im not going on any date。是的,不过她的脑袋有点不正常,而且我才不会去相亲。

  Go about your business。回去干活吧。

  who are you texting? 你在给谁发短信?

  You never know what kind of booby traps this guy could have set。你永远猜不到这家伙可能会设下什么样的陷阱。

  The kid gives me the creeps!那孩子让我毛骨悚然!

  No one! Just my friend Avery。 没谁!只是一个叫Avery的朋友。

  Wow, looks like your dates out for the count。哇,你的约会对象好像不省人事了呢。

  神偷奶爸3经典台词2

  1、Time can never stop the pace of dreams, he a stubborn persistence, learn to make dreams grow a little bit every day.

  时间从来不能阻挡梦想的脚步,有着一份固执的坚持,学会让梦想每天壮大一点点。

  2、Since my wife Debbie died, everything has been so lonely. My heart is like the teeth like a wormhole, only to fill it with children.

  自从我的妻子黛比去世后,一切都是那么孤单。我的心就就好比牙齿一样,有一个蛀洞,只有用孩子才能填满它。

  3、Drew: wake up, Gruber. Youre a natural killer. Get ready to inherit your family Just you and me?

  Gruber: No, Ive quit.

  Drew: just grab it once.

  德鲁:醒醒吧,格鲁,你就是天生坏人命。准备好继承家业吧?就你和我?

  格鲁:不要,我已经不干了。

  德鲁:就抢一次。

  4、Gruber: I cant wait to see my brother!

  Drew: who wouldnt like you? What about this guy? You see? Oh, hair will be more handsome. Look at his face. Oh, hes angry. You must be the beautiful lady

  Lucy: Oh, come on, you see that zuitian, this place is so beautiful.

  Come on, I think Im pretty low key.

  格鲁:我等不及要见我的兄弟啦!

  德鲁:谁会不喜欢你这家伙呢?你看看?哦,有头发会更帅点。看看他的脸,啊,他生气了。你一定是那位美丽的夫人了?

  露西:哎哟,别闹,看你那嘴甜的,这地方好漂亮。

  还凑合吧,我想我其实蛮低调的。

  5、I really he something to tell you about your twin brother, Drew.

  Gruber: what? Twin brothers?

  Agnes: twin brothers?

  我真的有话要代表你的双胞胎兄弟德鲁跟你说。

  格鲁:什么?双胞胎兄弟?

  艾格尼斯:双胞胎兄弟?

  6、Gruber: Agnes, what are you doing?

  Agnes: look, youre out of work. I just want to help.

  格鲁:艾格尼斯,你在干什么?

  艾格尼斯:看你都失业了,我只是想帮帮忙。

  7、How can you let Balthazar Brad run like this?

  你怎么能让巴萨扎布莱德就这样跑了?

  8、Your bald head, oh, yes! Sometimes I stare at it and imagine a chick jumping out.

  你的光头脑袋,哦,是的!有时候我盯着它想象着会有个小鸡蹦出来。

  9、So its your turn. As a former villain, you understand the thinking and behior of the wicked.

  于是就轮到你商场了 作为一个前恶人 你了解恶人的思维以及行为。

  10、And my new mother, Lucy, is the best mom in the world.

  而我的新妈妈Lucy 是世界上最好的妈妈。

  11、And sometimes, when something bothers me, I eat what I eat.

  而且有时候,什么东西烦我,我就把什么给吃了。

  12、A lousy lie, I dont even like her.

  蹩脚的谎话,我甚至都不喜欢她。

  13、He you finished the worst date in history?.

  你圆满完成了史上最糟糕约会。

  14、I am now a father, a law-abiding merchant.

  我现在是一个父亲,一个守法的商人。

  15、Oh, thats very polite!

  哦,真有礼貌哦!

  16、That will catch our attention.

  那就会引起我们注意了。

  17、Thats enough. I see.

  够了,这下我懂了。

  18、I enjoy every second of the process, and to be honest, Im almost high!

  我享受整个过程的每一秒钟,说实话,我都快high起来了!

  19、Georgia came back, we also use powerful weapons and vehicles.

  格鲁重出江湖,还会用上厉害的车和武器。

  20、I know someone can change you!

  我知道有人能改变你!

  神偷奶爸台词

  1. Excuse me, sir, is there a commode?

  请问,先生,这里有洗手间吗?

  2. Law enforcement still has no leads.

  执法部门仍然毫无线索。

  3. Youve got to be pulling on my leg!

  开什么玩笑!

  4. Simmer down. Simmer down!

  安静,安静!

  5. Thats how I roll.

  这就是我的风格。

  6. Something that will blow this pyramid thing out of the water!

  金字塔那事跟它根本没法比!

  7. Next, we are going to steal, pause for effect, the moon!

  接下来,我们要去偷的是,这时候停顿一下才给力,月球!

  8. Do you want a demonstration?

  要给你做个演示吗?(demonstration在现在的日常工作中很常见)

  9. And yet you have the audacity to ask the bank for money?

  那你还有脸来银行借钱?

  10. Get the picture?

  明白没?

  11. Got you in our sights!

  这下你跑不掉了!

  12. The dentist thing is more of a hobby.

  牙医只是我的副业。

  13. I think I can live with that.

  我不会介意的。

  14. But try not to toss and turn.

  不过还是不要翻来翻去的。toss and turn:翻来覆去。

  15. So if you want to go, you are going to have to walk yourselves.

  要是你们想去,就自己走去吧。

  16. Youre going to suffer the wrath of Gru!

  格鲁很生气,后果很严重。

  17. I have pins and needles that Im sitting on.

  我简直如坐针毡。

  18. If you take it personal, thats okay.

  你要因此恨我,我也不会记怀。

  19. Super-cool stuff you wouldnt understand.

  非常带劲的事,你不会懂的。

  20. Hes so fluffy, Im gonna die!

  它太可爱了,我受不了了!

  21. We cant afford any distractions!

  我们不能再东拉西扯了!

  22. It was a little attempt at humour.

  那只是我小幽默一下。

  23. The moon is as good as ours.

  月亮逃不出我们的手掌心。

  24. Were all hyper!

  我们好兴奋!

  25、Are you reallyabcgonna save the world? Yes. Yes, I am.

  你真的要拯救世界吗?是的,没错。

  26、When someone moves into theabcmall who is follically challenged,I make it my businessabcto know all about them.

  当具有极大挑战性的人走进商场,我的任务就是去了解他。

  27、You just officially hadabcthe worst date ever

  你圆满完成了史上最糟糕约会。

  28、These are sordid lies.abcI dont even like her.

  蹩脚的谎话我甚至都不喜欢她。

  29、all too well. It is theabclook of a broken heart.

  你装过头了其实内在是一颗破碎的心。

  30、And thats where you come in. As an ex-villain,abcyou know how a villain thinks, and acts.

  于是就轮到你商场了作为一个前恶人你了解恶人的思维以及行为。

【神偷奶爸3经典台词中英】相关文章:

神偷奶爸1精彩台词08-02

神偷奶爸3观后感09-26

观《神偷奶爸3》有感(精选18篇)08-14

父爱当潮奶爸的日记很流行09-27

神偷奶爸观后感10-10

《神偷奶爸》观后感11-19

《神偷奶爸》观后感06-23

神偷奶爸3观后感(通用30篇)06-15

神偷奶爸观后感7篇11-14

最新神偷奶爸观后感19篇08-18